Arapahoe County assistance programs
Those who need help can turn to Arapahoe County Human Resources Department at 303-676-1170 and other programs for aid. Find information on all of the services and resources that are offered to help Arapahoe County families and individuals get assistance.
A number of non-profits, charities, and government programs offer financial help for a variety of housing services, including: rental assistance, security and utility deposits, utility payments, moving costs, and housing search and replacement costs. Some of the agencies to call include:
- Catholic Charities 720-377-1313 (must call between 8:00 am and 8:45 am for appointment)
- Aurora Interchurch Task Force – 303-360-0260
- Interfaith Community Services – 303-789-0501
- Salvation Army (Englewood) 303-420-6752
- Interfaith Community Service for Seniors – 303-789-0007
Most of the non-profits do have limited funding, and only a certain number of people will be able to receive emergency rent help. Many locations also offer referrals as well.