Several former church planters will be providing training on important aspects of leadership and multiplication including Greg Fell, Greg Pugh, Monty Mora, Rob Chadwick, Erik Valenzuela, and Jeremiah Clapper.
- How does the Lord call us to love and lead the people he has entrusted to us as servants in his church.
- What type of person should I be as a church planting core team member?
- How do we as leaders help people come to know Christ and grow in maturity?
- How should we focus our time and resources to be most effective for building Christ's kingdom?
- How do we handle sin issues in the church? what does it look like practically to be full of grace and truth like Jesus?
- How do we model living on mission for Jesus in our personal lives as those who lead others?
These are the questions we will be addressing in this weekend church planting boot camp designed specifically with Core Teams in Mind.
Includes breakfast and lunch Saturday as well as boot camp for each participant
Register by emailing Jeremiah Clapper at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 719-510-9131